- Snopyta– runs online services based on freedom, privacy and decentralization.
- Riseup provides online communication tools for people and groups working on liberatory social change
- System.li is a left-wing network and technics-collective that was founded in 2003. Our aim is to provide safe and trustworthy communication servicesCryptoStorm
- CryptoStorm The VPN service provider for the truly paranoid , No logsOur VPN servers never save data that can be used to identify a customer.
- Privacy Tools You are being watched. Private and state-sponsored organizations are monitoring and recording your online activities
- Titan-XMPP Private, Anonymous & Bulletproof XMPP/Jabber ServiceOur service protects your communications from hacking and surveillance
About these Privacy Services in the deep web
Our bulletproof servers run on the Tor/I2P network only. No clearnet available, leak-proof setup. Servers hosted away from 14-eyes countries.We don't store any information about the user which we don't need to run the service. Your chats remain yours and your privacy unbroken with our service.
We put your communications security first by forcing Perfect Forward Secrecy (ECDH w/ secp384r1), disabling SSL and old TLS versions (1.2+ only allowed), encrypting our OS with LUKS, allowing OMEMO in conference chats etc. Multiple public rooms in many topics to choose from, perfect for socializing or business.
CryptoStorm is a VPN service that understands just how much your privacy means to you, and they’ve been striving to provide their customers with the very best unlimited use VPN in the business. We’ve tested the system and found it to be one of the top options out there for what they promise. However, Cryptostorm cannot unblock Netflix. If you’re looking for a VPN for streaming, ExpressVPN is super-fast and can unblock 140+ streaming services, including Netflix US.
Why Riseup is needed
Can you rely on a corporate email provider for confidentiality of your sensitive email communications? Not only do they typically scan and record the content of your messages for a wide variety of purposes, they also concede to the demands of governments that restrict digital freedom and fail to have strict policies regarding their user’s privacy. Not to mention their obviously commercial interests put commercial email providers at odds with what we are doing. The U.S. government practices “full pipe monitoring” and association mapping, which gives them the ability to build a detailed map of how our social movements are organized, worse this gives them precise information about what linkages should be disrupted in order to disrupt large social movements.